Submissions are now being reviewed
Show off a great experiment or resource...
Update our science pedagogical content knowledge...
Host an interactive workshop to collaborate and share…
If you have an interest in science education and have something to share, then we’d love to hear from you. Workshops require a hands-on, interactive approach and useful takeaways are greatly encouraged. Workshops are not seminars!
Guidelines for workshop submissions:
- A submission description of 100 words or less is preferred (150max).
- Workshops will be ~50min in total length. We also encourage teaming up to share a session.
- All speakers will be required to register and attend at regular delegate rates due to the not-for-profit nature of the conference.
- Prepare to create a login (email & password) for use in submitting presentations and registering. You will be asked to upload a picture of yourself to aid in greater delegate engagement.
- Ensure you have all details prepared including presenter/author names, affiliations and a brief, clear description. Please also note any special room or audio visual requirements. You will be asked for any websites you will need to access and whether you have any images you might like to attach to your submission.
- Please ensure you have received a confirmation email once you have made your submission. If you do not receive one (after checking your spam filter) please contact email@example.com.
- All submitters will receive confirmation of their acceptance or decline by the date stated above.